About Diskin Fire
We are a fully Irish Owned Family Business dating back to the late 1950’s. Originally established by Captain Patrick Diskin following retirement from his position as Chief Fire Officer of The Dublin Fire Brigade.
These Early Years brought about:
- Genuine knowledge and experience of the damage fire can cause to people and property.
- An acute awarness of the necessity for quality fire protection Equipment and Advice.
The pillars of our business continued to be built under the stewardship of Alan Diskin. Renamed and Rebranded in 1987 Diskin Fire increasingly developed a reputation for expertise, trust and transparency.
The development in these areas was made more possible with the advent of computers and we wasted no time in utilising them to enhance our customer’s experience. We were the first fire protection company in the country to issue each and every customer (regardless of size) with a detailed computerised service history report.
We have overseen many changes in our more recent history. We remain extremely focused on the pillars that were built by previous generations:-
- Genuine awareness of Fire Safety.
- Attention to Detail, Trust & Transparency.
- Proactive factually based advice and training.
We strive to continually improve in these areas while at the same time continue to develop our fourth pillar:-
- Fire Safety Systems data and document management.
With Additional Products & Services developed and an ever increasing customer base, we saw the need to invest in more sophisticated scheduling management and customer management tools.
Today with these management tools in place we have our four pillars and as a result a strong foundation for now and the future.